Injured in a Car Accident? Need Legal Help?
Jennelle D. Gonzales will give you a free consultation and will tell you what she thinks about your case. If you hire her, you don’t need to pay anything up front. CALL US NOW to schedule your free consultation, or fill out the form below and someone from our office will contact you.
We only charge you a fee if we help you win.
• Bicycle Accidents
• Broken Bone Injuries
• Bus Accidents
• Car Accidents
• Catastrophic Injuries
• Drunk Driving Accidents
• Injuries Requiring Surgery
• Knee Injuries
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Neck and Back Injuries
• Pedestrian Accidents
• Shoulder Injuries
• Soft Tissue Injuries
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
• Truck Accidents
• Whiplash Injuries
• Wrongful Death
What Makes Jennelle Gonzales Injury Law Different
- We represent all kinds of injuries, from soft tissue strains/sprains to wrongful death.
- We are experienced and knowledgeable and can get you the compensation you deserve.
- We have served thousands of clients over the past 7 years.
- We dedicate ourselves to focusing only on Personal Injury Cases.
- We use technology to streamline the process for our clients.
- You can text us, even documents and pictures.
- Some documents you can sign electronically instead of having to come into the office.
- We are available for you, you can always reach someone during our office hours.
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
- You don’t have to pay anything up front.
- You only have to pay attorney fees if we get you a compensation.
- We answer your questions and clarify confusing insurance procedures.
- We know the fair value of your case and will fight to get what you deserve.
- Insurance companies take a demand more seriously from an attorney because of the threat of a lawsuit.
- If insurance adjusters aren’t offering the fair value, we can help you file a lawsuit.
- We look to all possible sources of funds to get you the highest settlement possible.
- We help navigate tricky insurance issues like health insurance liens and PIP subrogation, so you don’t get stuck having to pay liens out of your settlement proceeds.
- We make sure your bills get paid the right way so you don’t have the headache of dealing with billing issues down the road.
- We can help you navigate your treatment when you are referred to new providers and specialists.
- We can help you keep treating once your PIP benefits run out by sending a letter of guarantee to your provider.
EAST SIDE OFFICE • PORTLAND
11112 NE Halsey St • Ste C • Portland, OR 97220
WEST SIDE OFFICE • HILLSBORO
233 E Main St • Ste 203 • Hillsboro, OR 97123